“Remember: The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life’s cruelest irony.” —Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet (via theantidote)
Top five regrets of the dying
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Do you live in Denver?
gnaw, I was just in Aspen for the x-games, and for a trip out to the double RL ranch. I spent a couple of nights in Denver tho.. good times..
“She was ready to deny the existence of space and time rather than admit that love might not be eternal.” —Simone de Beauvoir (via human-voices)